Even though we don’t have winter here but I’d still love to imagine how it feels like to be be in bed all day while it’s snowing outside, with a cozy blanket, a warm drink, and of course a book!
1. Hot Chocolate: Marshmallows and chocolate and whipped cream, oh my! Recommend a book that’s sweet through and through.
To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before – Well romance is not exactly my thing but I read this book a few months ago and I think it was pretty sweet. Peter K is an absolute bae 💕
2. Peppermint Mocha: The flavour of peppermint is strong and distinct. Recommend a book with a lot of strong emotions.
The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo – Honestly, I can’t think of any other books that fit into this category. This book plays with my emotion, I was a sobbing mess, I was disappointed, I was smitten, I was in love, I was heartbroken. I felt a lot of emotions while reading a single book and it was such an amazing reading experience for me!
3. Apple Cider: It’s so good it can’t be good for you, but it’s from apples—that means it’s healthy, right? Recommend a book full of characters with questionable morals.
The Young Elite – People would say that this book is full of villanious characters. But I personally don’t think they are pure villains. I was really fascinated by Adelina’s character, she’s so complex and three dimensional, I mean sure she did monstrous things sometimes but I totally understand why she did it and I don’t think she did what she did with a totally bad intention.
4. Eggnog: It’s creamy and smooth, with a little spice, and some people even add alcohol to it. Recommend a book that’s mostly fun, with just a hint of danger.
A Place Called Perfect – It’s the latest middle grade book that I read and I was completely obsessed! The adventure is so fun to follow and it was so thrilling.
5. Gingerbread Latte: A drink with a veritable explosion of spices. Recommend a book with a lot of action.
Lifelik3 – I don’t think my heart was ever rest when I read this. This book had me sitting on the brink of my chair in every pages I read from the beginning until the very end!
I tag you:
No pressure to do this love 💕