This award was created by Hamad and I was thrilled to be nominated by him. I want to say that I really appreciate you all who have been following me and my bookish jouney. It’s such a pleasure to meet someone as passionate as you are about books.
- Thank the blogger(s) that nominated you and link back to their post.
- Answer the 4 “First” questions.
- Come up with 4 new “First” questions or just use the same ones from your nomination.
- Nominate your first follower who is still active and interacting with you.
- Nominate up to 4 other bloggers
- Make sure to link back to the original post by The book prescription so I can see all your answers!
- Feel free to add the badge to your blog
The 4 “First” Questions:
First memory of a story
I remember when my father bought me a fairytale book and I really liked Hansel and Gretel, I think it was cool that there was a house made of candies and chocolates and I really wish our home was made of sweets too 😂
First book you bought with your own money
I didn’t work until a year ago and I remember the very first book I bought with my own money was Rick Riordan’s The Dark Prophecy (The Trials of Apollo #2).
First book that made you cry
I am most definitely sure it’s Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince when I was reading it for the very first time, it was such an emotional read!
First book that you didn’t finish
I can’t remember it must be a long time ago, but I think it’s The Wrinkle in Time.
My First Supporter:
Okay I don’t know why I can’t see my first follower in WP, it stuck and I can’t see the end of the list. But I remember Melanie is one of my first follower, she’s also the reason why I started blogging. Thank you so much Melanie, you really are the best! Also thank you to my other followers who have been following me from the start when I was still figuring things out, thank you! 😭
- What is the first book that comes to your mind?
- What is your first favorite book?
- Who is your first book crush?
- When did you first started reading your favorite genre?