Thank you so much Ruqs for nominating me! If you haven’t followed this girl then what have you been doing? I always find so many interesting books in her blog, maybe you will too!
The rules of this award are outlined below:
- Acknowledge the blog that nominated you for the award
- Answer the questions they gave you
- Give 11 fun facts about yourself
- Nominate 11 other bloggers for the award
- Give them 11 questions to answer
11 Questions form Ruqs:
- Why did you decide to start a blog? I want to write reviews for books I read and encourage people to read them too and I want to see what people is reading.
- If you could name one particular experience with blogging that encouraged you to continue it, what would that be? The other bloggers are so nice and welcome, the amount of supports I got from everyone is what encourage me to keep going!
- What is your favourite genre to read? Fantasy and Sci-Fi both YA and MG
- What are you known for amongst your family and friends? Nerd!
- What is your favourite dessert? Cheesecake
- If you could go back in time to experience one historical event, what would that be? I don’t think I want to go back to any historical event LOL
- What are some of your all-time favourite books? Harry Potter, all books by Rick Riordan, The City of Brass, Children of Blood and Bone and recently obsessed with keeper of the Lost Cities
- What is your favourite (or one of your favourite) posts you have published on your blog? I love the posts for HP week anniversary, I pour my heart and soul to those post!
- What book are you currently reading and how are you finding it? The Legend of Greg, I got it from Owlcrate Jr box.
- What is something you’re looking forward to doing this summer? I don’t have any specific things to do, I’m busy with my work, and when I’m not working I’ll be binge watcching series and read.
- What is something you like best to do in your free-time? Playing video games, watching series, and of course reading.
11 Facts About Me:
- I could swim perfectly but I’m afraid of the ocean! The thought of drowning scare the bejeeber out of me!
- I don’t like any kind of vegetables
- I’m a medical doctor, but sometimes I feel kind of tired to do my job
- I’ve gain 10 kgs in a year and now I’m frustating to find ways to lose my weight!
- My favorite genre is Fantasy
- Drama/Family/Comedy is my favorite TV series genre. Modern Family, The Middle, The Goldbergs, Psych, and Monk are my all time favorite!
- I was so into classic rock and used to make fun of Folk but now I kinda obsessed with that genre
- I love playing video games
- I love writing but I’m suck at it
- I love reading shoujo manga and watch anime
- Being married is a scary thought. I want to, but I don’t think I’m ready yet!
- What do you love most about blogging?
- How old is your blog?
- What is your least favorite genre?
- What is your favorite trope?
- What’s one thing you always want to do but never had the chance to?
- What is your dream job?
- How old are you when you found out that you love to read?
- What is your first favorite book?
- Tell me three things that best describe you!
- How do you choose your next read?
- Tell me your unpopular opinion, could be about anything!