So What is a Mystery Blogger Award?
“This is an award for amazing bloggers with indigenous posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with so much love and passion.” Okoto Enigma
- Display award logo
- List the rules
- Thank the person that nominated you!
- Mention and link the award creator: Okoto Enigma
- Tell your readers three things about yourself
- Answer the questions from the person who nominated you
- Nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice
Three Things About Myself:
- I’m afraid of most animals. Big and small. The only animals I’m not afraid of are ants, flies, and mosquitos!
- I don’t like romance books but I really really love romantic poetry. So weird!
- I love the smell of gasoline 😂
Five Questions from Heidi :
If there was a portal that would bring you to any story, where would you go and why?
Haha you know my answer will forever be Wizarding World right? Why? Because I want to be a student at Hogwarts, and I want to experience all the magic stuff!!
What supernatural power would you like?
I would really like to have a teleportation ability, that would be so useful in my everyday life!
Would you rather go to the beach or the mountains?
Beach, mostly because I hate hiking and climbing. So I’d rather be chilling at the beach!
If you could adopt any animal/pet from any book, who would it be and why?
If only I wasn’t afraid of animals, I’d definitely adopt Sam (from Granted). He’s so funny, brave, and loyal, he’s the best friend you could ever ask!
What are three words that your friends would use to describe you?
Calm. Nerd. Intelligent.
Five Questions from Maddie:
Why did you start blogging?
I started this journey from bookstagram, and then I feel like I need to write longer review for the books I’ve read so I decided to start a book blog. I still don’t know what I’m doing though, I mostly post review and participate in book meme, but I love interacting with all of you in this supportive community!
Now that half the year is done, what are your goals for your reading and blogging for the rest of the year?
I’m 3 books behind schedule so hopefully I could catch up my reading goal. I don’t have specific goal for my reading and blogging. I just want to read and post whatever I like 😂
Which fictional character would be your real-life BFF?
I think captain Thorne would be my BFF. Okay I admit I’d have a crush on him a little bit but I’d never separate him from Cress! Thorne is a funny guy, you can count on him in every situation, and he’d perfectly match my cinder-like personality!
Who’s your favourite villain (book or movie)?
Adelina Amouteru from The Young Elite trilogy. She’s the most complex character, three dimensional, and well developed. But now when I think of it, were she really a villain?
You’re speaking to an acquaintance who has something in their teeth, do you tell them or not? Would you want someone to tell you?
Hmm I’m not sure. But if they are an acquaintance I guess it’s better not to tell them because some people just couldn’t handle that kind of embarassment. If it were me I guess I wouldn’t want someone to tell me either! It’d save me from getting awkward!
- What do you love about blogging?
- If you had to marry a villain from a book, who would you marry?
- What is your favorite trope?
- Do you prefer plot driven books or character driven books?
- What make you give low rating to books?