I received my very first award!! Thank you so much Hamad for nominating me, you’re such a great and supportive friend and I can’t thank you enough for being so kind to me!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you by linking their blog
- Answer the questions
- Nominate 11 blogs with 11 questions
- List the rules as well as display the Sunshine Award Logo on your post
– Who was your first book crush?
My very first book crush is Leo Valdez from Heroes of Olympus series by my all time favorite author Rick Riordan. Leo is such a strong, funny, and intelligent person, I love his personality so much. He will always be my number one book crush!
– When did you start reading?
You may have heard this story from my Harry Potter Anniversary Week post but I love to tell the story again. My father bought me Harry Potter book when I was six, he encouraged me to read it even though I thought it was lame. Little did I know, I was captivated by fantasy books and never stop reading fantasy until now. All thanks to you, father 💕
– What is the last book that made you cry?
The Burning Maze for sure shocked me and made me cry like a baby! That unexpected twist! How dare you Uncle Rick!
– How many hours do you read per day?
I’m so busy working so I only have 2-3 hours before I sleep. I could read more in my day off, but I prefer sleep or playing games so 😂
– If you were a book/ movie character, would you be a main or secondary one?
Well I haven’t thought about it before. But I guess I’d the side character, simply because I don’t want too many attentions haha.
– What book you wish you have never read?
Everything Everyting by Nicola Yoon. That book upset me so much! I think it’s unoriginal and the romance is forced. I hoped I could erase that book from my mind forever!
– What is your favorite food?
I love food!! And I have so many favorites, I love fried noodle, fried rice, grilled ribs!
– What is your hidden talent?
I don’t think I have one. I love to sing and I’m pretty good at it but nobody knows that because I’m just a bathroom singer 😂
– What are some of your favorite words?
I don’t have favorite words 😂 but I love using the using word “love” 💕
– What do you do when you are not reading?
Working, sleeping, blogging, playing games. Mostly working and playing games 😂
– What was your favorite school subject?
I love English and Chemistry!
- What’s one book you’ll always recommend?
- What is your biggest bookish pet peeves?
- What is your latest obsession except books?
- Who encouraged you to read books for the first time?
- What is your least favorite genre? And why?
- Who is your most read author?
- What’s your most disappointing book?
- How many books are in your TBR right now?
- How did you manage your time to read, work/school, and other activities?
- Why do you love reading?
- What are your biggest fandom?
I realy want to nominees all of you because you are all the sunshine of this community but I can’t tag all of you. Here are some friends that I really enjoy talking and fangirling to!